Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Here's To You, My Favorite Cousin

Kate passed away this morning after battling her cancer for almost four months. Of all my cousins she was the one I was always closest to, not just because of our age, but because we were so much the same. I can't even imagine what it's going to be like without her. But I guess I need to think of what's best for Kate, and perhaps this is better than what she's had for the last few months. She celebrated her 20th birthday in the hospital. She woke up on Christmas in a hospital bed in her house barely able to move her arms or keep her eyes open. She didn't know that we spent the entire day by her side.

But anyway, she wouldn't have wanted this sob story. So in memoriam, here's a video clip of Kate stopping a shot like she doesn't even care.

She's Like A Wall
(It'll take a bit to load completely, so stick it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails