Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Figgle-Eyed Crow

Today was a good day in that I did not forget to wear pants to class. In fact, there has never been an occasion where I have done otherwise so I think that it is safe to say that my entire life has been quite good.

I also made my hair look awesome today. I don't know how I did it but I did it. Unfortunately I messed it up shortly after I styled it because I went in for a closer look in order to bask in its textured goodness and accidentally hit my head on the wall and squished my hair against the mirror. I hadn't the time to fix it so I left the dorm with it as it was and have neglected to attend to it all day.

I also became suddenly very itchy as I left the food court at lunch and I don't know why. This sometimes happens very often.

In genetics today I answered a question regarding regulators and repressor proteins. It wasn't a very difficult questions but the rest of the people in my class are dumbasses and did not know the answer. I'm like the dark horse of the class in that I am a physics major in a crowd of biology majors and I score better than them on exams.

Oh yeah, on the way to class today I saw an old man curse out a crow because he was "figgle-eyed." I don't know what this means exactly, but in my opinion the man was quite figgle-eyed himself. Perhaps he and the crow are brothers. And what about those shirts you used to wear in elementary school that computer nerds in college still wear with the giant picture of an animal like a wolf or a tiger on the front? Supposedly the proceeds from the sale of them goes to helping keep the animal on the shirt from being endangered, or if it already is, keep it from becoming extinct. The trouble with these shirts (and the reason I never got one as a child or as a computer nerd) is that the animals aren't grateful for you donation. No. They are just as likely to eat you if you have one of their shirts on or not. A bear does not care.

Hmm, "A Bear Does Not Care," that's a pretty good title for a poem. I will write it out in it's entirety tomorrow and post it here on my bloggidy blog.

Anyway, tonight I get to go over to the freshman dorm and take part in a membership review board meeting. It's exciting because we get to kick people out of our club. It's sort of like in that Berenstain Bears book "No Girls Allowed" when Brother Bear had that drawbridge he used to keep Sister Bear out of his secret clubhouse. The only difference is that our club doesn't have a drawbridge. And we let girls in. In fact, the president is a girl and so are 90% of the club's members.

Damn. I need to get me a moat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails