Friday, September 16, 2005

Run-in With The Man

I was throwing a lacrosse ball against the back of the Wise Center today and a security guy drove up in his van and told me to go somewhere else because there were windows around. I told him that after playing lacrosse for 12 years I think I know how to avoid windows but this only made him angry. He told me to go around to the parking lot side and throw the ball there but I told him that I couldn't because the bricks weren't smooth enough. Oh well, I still got about two hours of throwing in and it was a blast.

Also, at one point the ball hit a crack between bricks and the ball flew off into the ravine. I went down to retrieve it and it was very exciting. I got to jump across the water and everything. I felt like an Aztec or maybe a Mayan or Incan.

Tomorrow I'll go back and if the security guy comes by again I'll just run. Anyway, tomorrow is Wingfest and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails