Thursday, October 06, 2005

Milk Sniffin'

I'm a big fan of those times when you go to do something but in the process you end up doing something else and that something else results in a prize.

I went to the water fountain by B-Lounge today and in the kitchen were four girls--two Rachels and two unknowns. One of the Rachels, possibly Learned but maybe Keaton, spoke up and the ensuing conversation went something like this:

Rachel: Hey look, it's RA.

Me: Yep, that's me. (Takes sip from water fountain.)

Rachel: Can you smell this milk for me?

Me: Yeah, I'd be happy to. Just let me finish getting some water. (Takes another sip and then strolls into kitchen.)

Rachel: Does this smell funny to you? (Puts milk carton up to my nose.)

Me: Hmm...it does have a sort of odor. I can't be sure of it, though.

Rachel: Thanks. Have one of these freshly baked peanut butter cookies I have here.

Me: Really? Thanks. If you ever need anyone to sniff your milk again just let me know. I'd be happy to be of service. (Exits hallway left.)
In other news, until recently I thought it was perfectly normal that I had no idea what a Eugelnoid is. Apparently I was wrong.

Now I gotsta, gotsta, gotsta get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails