Wednesday, October 19, 2005

What Will Come Of Tomorrow?

Someday I'll be better than most people at living large.

Someday I'll find that monkey that climbed on Alexa in Gibraltar and report him to the proper authorities.

Someday I'll be able to run faster than I need to.

Someday I'll return to Morocco and take that guy up on his offer to trade Kim for fourteen camels and an acre of land.

Someday I'll find out it was real even though I always swore it was only in my head.

Someday I'll convince the people who wrote my high school Spanish textbook that a chapter on 1940s film noir was sort of unnecessary.

Someday I'll admit that I enjoy singing when I'm alone.

Someday I'll have my very own planets orbiting me even though Dr. Cox told me a thousand times in astrophysics class that I'd never be massive enough to bend space-time enough to pull it off no matter how many Krispy Kreme doughnuts I consumed.

Someday I'll realize I missed my chance.

Someday I'll admit that I didn't want it to be this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails